Tips

Welcome!

Email me your tips or feedback:

youngconservativeau@gmail.com

Friday 27 April 2012

I don't know what she said, but I agree

Cabinet Minister Bill Shorten, often touted as a potential leader has suffered an embarrassing gaffe. Yesterday morning, Mr Shorten said in Melbourne: ''In terms of my opinion, the sexual harassment allegations are very harmful, they are very serious''. This appeared to be at complete odds with Miss Gillard's view that Slipper can return while not cleared of sexual harassment allegations. Even after Miss Gillard restated her position in Turkey, Mr Shorten went on Sky an hour later for this interview with David Speers:

Bill Shorten: "I haven't seen what she's said, but let me say I support what it is she said."
David Speers: "Hang on, you haven't seen what she has said?"
Shorten: "But I support what my Prime Minister said, so ... "
Speers: "Well, what's your view?"
Shorten: "My view is what the Prime Minister's view is."
Speers: "But you don't know what that is?"
Shorten: "I'm sure she's right."

The Liberal Party have released the below video:

No comments:

Post a Comment