- During July 2009 - December 2009, Mr Slipper purchased subscriptions to the following magazines: The Wine Magazine, Madison, Harper's Bazaar, The Australian Women's Weekly, Nature and Health, Men's Fitness, Sport Diving, Wellbeing, Gourmet Traveller, House and Garden and Australian Aquarium Keeper, costing $1049.31 to the taxpayer. In what way are these publications relevant to his role as an MP?
- During 2010, Mr Slipper purchased subscriptions to additional titles including: GQ, Esquire, Outdoor Design and Living, donna hay magazine, Country Style, Vogue Australia, Australian Women’s Health, NZ House & Garden and Delicious. In what way are these publications relevant to his role as an MP?
- On 28 July 2009, Mr Slipper caught a taxi from ''City'' to ''Sydney''. Could Mr Slipper elaborate on what the departure place was?
- On 21 September 2009, Mr Slipper caught a taxi from ''Suburbs'' to Kings Cross at 23:02. Could Mr Slipper explain what he was doing and how this was relevant to his constituents on the Sunshine Coast?
- On 22 September 2009, Mr Slipper caught a taxi from ''Office'' to Taylor Square, an inner Sydney suburb. Could Mr Slipper explain what ''Office'' he was referring to?
- The above mentioned trip was taken at 00:38am. Could Mr Slipper explain his reason for being in Taylor Square after midnight, and how this was relevant to his constituents on the Sunshine Coast?
- On 23 September 2009, Mr Slipper again took a taxi from ''City'' to ''Kings Cross'' at 06:15. What was Mr Slipper doing at this time?
- On 14 October 2009, Mr Slipper took a taxi from ''City'' to ''Brickfield Hl''. Could Mr Slipper clarify whether he was referring to the Brickfield Hill B&B?
- On the same day, 14 October 2009, whilst in Sydney, Mr Slipper took a taxi from ''Office'' to ''Office''. Could Mr Slipper detail what ''Office'' his destination was?
- On the 26 December 2009, Boxing Day, Mr Slipper took a trip at 20:45 from ''City'' to ''City''. Could Mr Slipper clarify both the departure and arrival destinations and the purpose for this trip?
- Could Mr Slipper explain why he constantly uses limousines instead of taxis?
- Why did Mr Slipper tell Parliamentary colleagues that he had received a personal invitation to meet the Dalai Lama in Paris, only for colleagues to find the Dalai Lama was in Singapore?
- Is Mr Slipper of the opinion that the allegations against him in relation to sexual harassment are a News Limited conspiracy?
- Does Mr Slipper support freedom of the press?
- Could Mr Slipper explain how News Limited papers are a ''blight on democracy''?
- Why did Mr Slipper use his casting vote to vote in favour of the Private Health Insurance Rebate Means testing?
- Could Mr Slipper confirm or deny the existence of a tape which allegedly shows Mr Slipper cuddling a junior male staff member on a bed, believed to have been made in 2002?
- Why was Mr Slipper so keen to employ James Ashby that he approached Mr Ashby three times to offer him the job?
- Could Mr Slipper explain why the dockets he released were used over a fortnight, but have all been numbered sequentially?
- Could he also explain the major discrepancies in his signature on the dockets?
- When will Mr Slipper do the right thing by his constituents and the country and resign from Parliament?
- Finally, could Mr Slipper explain why Oakcorp Limousines charged $358.23 on 30 July 2010 to travel from Brisbane Airport to Buderim, when most Limousine services quote $180 for this trip?
Saturday, 28 April 2012
Some Questions For Peter Slipper
I have some questions for Peter Slipper. I have forwarded these questions to him and his office. Any response from Mr Slipper will be posted below.