Tips

Welcome!

Email me your tips or feedback:

youngconservativeau@gmail.com

Friday 4 May 2012

Mindless GetUp Spammers

GetUp are at it again, urging cyber revolutionaries to bombard Coles and Woolworths with spam messages on their respective Facebook pages.
GetUp, famous for their illegal bullying of retailers over the carbon dioxide tax, is now urging it's ''members'' (anyone who receives their emails - me, Tony Abbott's office, Steve Price, Andrew Bolt, media, etc) to spam the Facebook pages of Coles and Woolworths in some bizarre hope they will abandon all involvement in the poker machine industry because of empty, pathetic messages on Facebook.

I'm not saying people aren't entitled to their views - however controlling, moronic and impractical they are - but how will annoying spam change the world?

Changing the world whilst in bed

3 comments:

  1. Noone is holding a gun to somones head to play pokies, I rarely play but when I do I know im going to lose most times. Getup should pack up and f*ck off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "spam" that GetUp are encouraging members to send are physical, signed letters to the CEO's of Coles and Woolworths. You'll find the majority of GetUp campaigns feature a call to write to or email a local parliamentary representative. Does this particular young conservative believe that such representations are empty and pathetic? Or is this young conservative simply jealous that GetUp reaches hundreds of thousands of Australians and no-one wants to comment on his blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly, if you bothered to read my post, you'd notice I wasn't talking about ''physical signed letters'', I was talking about spam on Facebook pages. I do believe a union, Labor backed campaign group giving lines to it's inner-city followers is pathetic. I'm certainly not jealous. Thousands of real people read this blog, mostly people with their own minds. Get your facts right.

      Delete